Accounting and Advisory Services
All businesses, large and small, need accurate bookkeeping and accounting services. In many cases, this work can be completed largely, if not fully offsite. In these cases, the use of your office space or employee time is not required. I can provide these services at an effective cost on a timely basis. Typical work may include reconciling the bank and credit card accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable, and the preparation of monthly financial statements. Additionally, other work can be included to meet your needs.
Virtual Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
Your focus is on the success of your business, as most would expect. Part of that success is accurate and timely accounting records that lead to a solid, workable business plan, and good, informed decisions. Many years of experience has given me the expertise and knowledge to help you with these tasks.
Outsourced CFO Services
Does the growing complexity in your business indicate that you need the skills and expertise of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO)? Have you considered outsourcing these duties and responsibilities? This can be done on an interim or long-term basis. You can depend on me to provide the financial insights you need to meet the challenges you face. These services can include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Management of the accounting and finance area of the operation
- Financial, business, and strategic planning and implementation
- Hands-on guidance during a transition period
- Cash flow management and projections
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Benchmarking and trend analysis
- Financial and operational improvement plans
- Merger and acquisition support